Thursday, December 18, 2008

Preparations.

Having done the reading, and analyzed the theories, to the point of analysis paralysis, it is almost time for the rubber to meet the road.

Having recently read Best Year Yet by Jinny Ditzler, and crafted my plan, I just starred at it. Eyes slightly glazed. I know that my plan is aggressive, yet I feel that it is well within my ability to accomplish, as long as I get off my ass and do something about it. Sometimes I look at the list and think "Holy shit, how am I going to get all this stuff done!?", and others, I look at the list and thin, "Maybe I should add one or two more..." Perhaps I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader. (Hopefully I'll have more than one).

I'm at the point where I'm working on the wording of the ten (10) goals for 2009; ensuring that they are positively stated, and doing a sanity check on them. After that, I will run them through the well formed outcome process, and then post them here.

Public accountability.

Succeed or fail, in the public eye.

The following posts will by an outline of my challenges and trials as I make 2009 my best year yet.


-Maarburg posting from just outside cyberspace

No comments:

Post a Comment