Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Do Good Work (aka Goal 6 of 10)

Goal #6, background and reasoning:
I work for a fantastic company, with a great group of people. I like what I do, and who I work with, and the financial rewards work for me. There are some sensitive components to this goal, so this will be the least updated and talked about, yet I do have very specific and measurable goals.

Goal #6 is to "be good at my job".

Sorry for the lack of detail. Deal.
This will be the invisible goal on the list, until the end of the year.

-Maarburg posting from just outside cyberspace

1 comment:

  1. Seems I need to remind myself that even good companies let people go.
    A company is known by the people it keeps.
    This goal will be replaced with a series of certification programs.

    ReplyDelete